Stick’n Click Jewelry
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Orb Factory's Stick'n Click Jewelry kit lets kids get creative and design their own jewelry. The kit comes with more than 300 pieces, including different shaped plastic pieces, sparkly foil stickers, shiny gems, and jewelry fasteners. Decorate the plastic pieces with stickers and gems, then connect the pieces by snapping them to plastic fasteners to create bracelets, necklaces, or headbands. Kids can also make rings, clip the plastic pieces to belts, and more.
Why It’s Fun
Kids enjoy making their own sparkly jewelry—and they love having lots of different pieces to mix and match. This set makes it easy for them to do—and get great results. All the pieces easily snap together, making it easy for kids to create. And kids can just as easily unsnap the pieces to start over and create something completely different. Kids will like being able to create unique items that they can wear, share, and show off.
Who It’s For
Stick'n Click Jewelry is for ages 5—12.
What to Be Aware of
Stick'n Click Jewelry is available in specialty toy stores.