(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Piggy Wiggies are a family of soft, collectible, hand-crafted pigs. Each pig has its own personality. The fabric of each pig is actually a colorful sock. The noses are made out of sewn-on buttons. There are a variety of sizes and collections. In the Daisy Collection, there are five pigs—Yoyo, Freckle, Lelu, Mumsie, and Doodles—that retail for about $12.99. The Sweet Pea Keychain Collection includes five smaller pigs that retail for about $6.99. There is also a Santa Snorz pig from the Special Occasion Collection that retails for $13.99 and a Bingy n Lilly pig two-pack from the Limited-Edition Collection that retails for $17.99.
Why It’s Fun
These little pigs are really cute and soft. Each Piggy Wiggie is different so kids can choose the one that most appeals to them or collect all of the different pigs. Kids will like squeezing and cuddling up with these soft pig characters.
Who It’s For
Piggy Wiggies are for ages 3 and up.
They'll most naturally appeal to kids who like stuffed animals, but they'll make great small gifts or stocking stuffers for anyone who enjoys cute stuffed animals. Their look is different and appealing to a wide range of people.
What to Be Aware of
Piggy Wiggies are available at piggywiggies.com, thepoppystore.com, FAO Schwarz stores and FAO.com, and other select retailers.