Hot Wheels Sky Jump Track Set
Hot Wheels Sky Jump Track Set
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Hot Wheels Sky Jump Track Set is more than two feet tall and features lots of jumping, crashing, and high-speed racing. Drop the cars into the firestorm mixer, and watch as the cars shoot out and around the three loops, crashing into each other as they cross the launchers. The cars that avoid the crash then have to make it up a huge vertical incline and make the jump back into the firestorm mixer where the action starts all over again. The Sky Jump Track Set comes with one Hot Wheels vehicle. You really need two to four cars to make it exciting.
Why It’s Fun
This is a really exciting track set for fans of Hot Wheels. From the big jump to the crash zones, the Sky Jump Track Set offers kids a thrilling new way to race their Hot Wheels cars.
Who It’s For
The Hot Wheels Sky Jump Track Set is for ages 5 and up.
What to Be Aware of
Adult assembly is required.
Four D batteries are required, but not included.
The Sky Jump Track Set is not for use with some Hot Wheels vehicles, according to Mattel.
The motor on this track set is kind of loud, so make sure younger children aren't playing with their ears too close to the motor.