Ben 10 Ultimate Ultimatrix
Ben 10 Ultimate Ultimatrix
from Bandai America
This product is part of the
Ben 10 brand of toys
We recommend this product for
ages 4 and up
3 CELL batteries required
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
As most kids know, what makes Ben Tennyson (aka Ben 10) so special is his ability to turn into different monsters and be a cool superhero. The Ultimate Ultimatrix is what Ben 10 uses to call his alternative alien defenders. (The Ultimatrix replaced the Omnitrix, which was destroyed in an earlier season of the show.) Place the Ultimatrix on your arm and secure it with the Velcro strap. Turn the dial on the Ultimatrix to see six different light and sound patterns, each associated with a different character from the show that comes to life when Ben calls. The Ultimatrix has a translucent body with a futuristic circuitry pattern and is "signed" by Azmuth, the creator of the Ultimatrix on the show.
Why It’s Fun
With the Ultimate Ultimatrix on their arms, kids can pretend to be Ben 10 and call forth the different characters just like on the show. This is a great roleplay toy for fans of Ben 10.
Who It’s For
The Ultimate Ultimatrix is for Ben 10 fans ages 4 and up.
What to Be Aware of
The Ultimate Ultimatrix comes with three button-cell batteries.