Peel and Play Activity Set
Peel and Play Activity Set
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Peel and Play Activity Sets come with more than 20 reusable, thick vinyl stickers and a fold-out play board. Kids peel off the stickers and place them anywhere on the play board, then peel them off and place them in a different spot on the play board. (Parents and grandparents may remember Colorforms, which are a similar play pattern.) When playtime is over, kids can place the stickers back on the storage side of the board. Match the sticker to the correct word and shape to know where it goes. Then fold up the play board and carry it around by the handle. There are a variety of different activity sets, including Across the Country, Around the Town, and Princess Wonderland.
Why It’s Fun
Peel and Play Activity Sets are great travel or on-the-go toys. The stickers are really cute and easy for kids to peel off and use. These sticker activity sets will engage kids in lots of imaginative play no matter where they play.
Who It’s For
Peel and Play Activity Sets are for ages 3 and up.
What to Be Aware of
To keep the stickers in good condition, keep them away from extreme heat and direct sunlight. You can also clean them by wiping with a damp cloth.