Poppin’ Park Bounce ’n Ride
Poppin’ Park Bounce ’n Ride
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Hasbro's Poppin' Park toys feature unpredictable ball popping and animals that encourage kids to explore through ball play. The Bounce 'n Ride makes sounds whenever babies bounce on the inflatable ball seat. There are two ways to play. Pull down the kickstand so that it is a stationary bouncer that won't move as babies bounce on the seat. Fold the kickstand into the base to turn the Bounce 'n Ride into a self-propelled ride-on.
Why It’s Fun
Babies will enjoy all the fun bouncing sounds they elicit as they bounce and play on the Bounce 'n Ride. This ride-on helps babies develop balance, coordination, and muscle strength.
Who It’s For
The Bounce 'n Ride is for ages 1 and up. It has a weight limit of 42 pounds.
What to Be Aware of
Adult assembly and supervision during play is required.
The ball may deflate a bit after play. A needle and air pump are included for initial inflation and re-inflation.
Two AA batteries are included. These are for try-me purposes, and Hasbro recommends that you replace them before you play for best results.