Sesame Street School Bus
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Preschoolers can drive Elmo to school with the Sesame Street School Bus. The bus includes a back-to-school Elmo figure and holds up to three character figures, which are sold separately. Press the button on the hood to open the bus door. When the door opens, bus driver Count von Count turns and greets each passenger as they get on the bus.
Why It’s Fun
Vehicle play is a big part of preschool play, and kids will like the simple movement of the Sesame Street School Bus and being able to interact with favorite characters.
Who It’s For
The Sesame Street School Bus is for ages 18 months—4 years.
What to Be Aware of
The Count von Count figure cannot be removed from the bus.
The Sesame Street School Bus is part of a line of Sesame Street toys designed for babies and toddlers from Hasbro's Playskool brand.