Sesame Street Nesting Cups
Sesame Street Nesting Cups
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Sesame Street Nesting Cups are a collection for four nesting cups featuring Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Elmo, and Abby Cadabby. The simple and classic play pattern is, of course, stacking the cups and nesting the cups one inside the other. But on the back of each cup are pictures of different objects for kids to count, and on the top of each cup is the number of pictures there are. For example, on the Big Bird cup there are four feathers. The top of the cup has the number four on it.
Why It’s Fun
There are lots of different play activities for children to engage in with the Sesame Street Nesting Cups, from stacking, pouring, counting, nesting, and scooping. This is a fun way for young children to explore with favorite characters.
Who It’s For
The Sesame Street Nesting Cups are for ages 6 months—3 years.
What to Be Aware of
The Sesame Street Nesting Cups are part of a line of Sesame Street toys designed for babies and toddlers from Hasbro's Playskool brand.