Collage A Candy Frame
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Dylan's Candy Bar is the ultimate candy store tempting visitors with more than 7,000 candies from around the world. Alex and Dylan's Candy Bar have teamed up to produce candy-inspired craft activities and accessories, including the Collage A Candy Frame kit. The set includes a frame that holds a 4x6 picture and 36 gems and 187 stickers for decorating the frame. Simply peel and stick to decorate the frame.
Why It’s Fun
The Collage A Candy Frame kit combines two of kids' favorite things—sweets and arts and crafts. This is a creative craft that lets kids display a favorite picture in a one-of-a-kind picture frame.
Who It’s For
Collage A Candy Frame is for ages 6 and up. Even if you're not familiar with Dylan's Candy Bar, the "sweet" and colorful designs of the stickers will appeal to candy lovers.
What to Be Aware of
For best results, you'll want to apply all your stickers first, and then add the gems.
We found that everything sticks very well. You can peel up the stickers if you make a mistake, but you may tear the sticker. That's one of the reasons they put so many in the kit. Once the adhesive has set, it's more difficult to lift the stickers.