Justin Bieber Hairstyle Dolls
Justin Bieber Hairstyle Dolls
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Justin Bieber has made signature style statements since he first emerged on the internet and became one of the hottest pop icons. The new JB Style Collection Dolls tap into Bieber's style. One of the new features on these dolls is the hair. The first version of the dolls came with plastic molded "hair", but the new JB Style Collection Dolls have realistic rooted hair. Each doll wears an outfit based on one that Bieber himself actually wore. On the back of the packaging, kids can see a picture of Bieber in the outfit. Each doll comes with different accessories.
Why It’s Fun
Fans of Justin Bieber will definitely want these dolls. The fashions and the hairstyle are realistic. These dolls are all about collectability and letting fans relive or create a Bieber concert, music video, TV appearance, or other Bieber experience.
Who It’s For
JB Style Collection dolls are for Justin Bieber fans ages 6 and up.
What to Be Aware of
There are no additional outfits for the dolls sold separately. So for new outfits or clothing, which we know is one of the patterns of doll play, you'll have to buy a new doll in a different outfit. The idea here seems to be to foster multiple purchases and collectability, which is probably what JB's die-hard fans want in the first place.