Road Rippers Come-Back Racers
Road Rippers Come-Back Racers
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Road Rippers are motorized cars with lights, sounds, and music. The Come-Back Racers each have three buttons on them. The first button plays a song, the second button makes realistic engine revving noises, and the third button makes the car move. The car will go forward, stop, and then go in reverse before stopping again. There are four Come-Back Racers, each with a different song. The Chevy Camaro plays "Taking Care of Business," the Ford Mustang 5.0 plays "Radar Love", the Dodge Ram plays "Free Ride", and the Toyota Tundra plays "Move It On Over."
Why It’s Fun
Preschoolers will have a lot of fun chasing after these direction-changing cars. The Come-Back Racers are a great take on the classic cars play pattern. The music, sounds, and lights help bring the cars to life, and kids will like that it's easy to send the cars moving with just the push of a button.
Who It’s For
Road Rippers Come-Back Racers are for ages 3 and up.
What to Be Aware of
There is a mute switch for quiet play.
Three AA batteries are included.