Disney Royal Princess Wagon
Disney Royal Princess Wagon
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Disney Royal Princess Wagon adds a princess theme to pull-along play. This wagon is very light and portable and easy for a young child to navigate. It features pictures of some of the Disney Princesses. Kids can put their toys in the wagon and bring them along wherever they go. There is a button on the handle that, when pressed, makes "magical" sounds and plays a song. The wagon can be used indoors or outdoors.
Why It’s Fun
Girls will like seeing their favorite Disney Princesses on this pink wagon, and the sound effects add to the "magical" imaginative play. The wagon itself is large enough to hold a variety of toys, so that girls can transport their favorite items with them wherever they go.
Who It’s For
The Disney Royal Princess Wagon is for ages 2—6.
What to Be Aware of
Two AA batteries are included.
Some assembly is required. It took us about 15 minutes.