Barbie Sisters’ Bike for Two
Barbie Sisters’ Bike for Two
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
One of the things Barbie and her sisters Skipper, Stacie, and Chelsea like to do is go bike riding. The Barbie Sisters' Bike for Two set comes with Skipper and Chelsea and a bicycle built for two. Both dolls are wearing helmets, and their feet fit right in the pedals. When you pop up the kickstand and push the bike, the pedals move, which makes the dolls' legs bend and move like they are really riding a bike. The back part of the bike, where Chelsea sits, can also be detached so that Skipper can go for a solo bike ride. The bike-riding feature works best on hard, flat surfaces. The dolls can be removed from the bike for regular Barbie doll play.
Why It’s Fun
Barbie Sisters is all about celebrating sisters. Each of the toys in this line shows Barbie and her sisters doing something together, which makes this a great line for girls who have sisters. The Barbie Sisters' Bike for Two is fun for girls who like riding bikes or who are just learning how to ride. Girls can play out the bike-riding experience through Barbie and her sisters.
Who It’s For
Barbie Sisters' Bike for Two is for ages 4 and up.
What to Be Aware of
There is a story on the side panel of the box about Skipper and Chelsea going for a bike ride. Girls can find out how the story continues at Barbie.com/sisters.