(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Corolle has been making classic baby dolls for every age and stage for more than 30 years. New in its Les Classiques line is Bebe Amour. This 20-inch doll has a soft body and brown sleeping eyes, which means when you lay down the doll, its eyes close as though it's sleeping. This doll is designed to be about the same size as a real baby, and you can even dress the doll with clothes designed for a 3-month-old human. And, as with all Corolle dolls, Bebe Amour has a subtle vanilla scent.
Why It’s Fun
Because Bebe Amour is the same size as a 3-month-old baby, this baby doll gives girls a more realistic baby doll play experience. Bebe Amour helps girls act out real-life situations, whether playing big sister, babysitter, or mom, and engaging in nurturing play.
Who It’s For
Bebe Amour is for ages 3 and up.
What to Be Aware of
There are a variety of different fashions and accessories, sold separately, for Bebe Amour.