Make Candy Wrapper Jewelry
Make Candy Wrapper Jewelry
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Dylan's Candy Bar is the ultimate candy store with several locations in the U.S. including New York, Orlando and Houston, but it's also well known through various TV appearances and promotions. Alex has partnered with Dylan's Candy Bar for a line of candy-inspired craft activities and accessories. One of these products is the Make Candy Wrapper Jewelry kit. With this kit, girls can make bracelets, necklaces, headbands, and belts from candy wrappers. Just fold and link the wrappers. The kit comes with 220 precut candy wrappers, a hole puncher, 11 cords, 11 beads, four elastic loops, and easy instructions.
Why It’s Fun
This kit gives girls the chance to be jewelry and accessory designers. They'll love creating unique items that they can actually wear.
Who It’s For
Make Candy Wrapper Jewelry is for ages 7 and up. Even if you're not familiar with Dylan's Candy Bar, the "sweet" and colorful candy wrappers will appeal to candy lovers.
What to Be Aware of
AlexToys.com has a video tutorial that shows girls how to use the candy wrappers to make the accessories. This is a great visual tool and girls will quickly get the hang of folding and linking.