Ken Fashionistas Cutie
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Barbie's not the only one with style. Ken is pretty fashionable, too. Ken Fashionistas dolls are part of the Barbie Fashionistas line. The dolls in the line are distinguished by their own style and personality (Cutie, Glam, Sassy, etc.) and now so is Ken. After, all he goes with Barbie. Cutie Ken wears flipflops, shorts, a plaid shirt, and sunglasses. The doll is also poseable, with moving wrists, knees, legs, arms, and elbows. Girls can pose Cutie Ken in more than 100 different poses.
Why It’s Fun
There's a lot of great detail to the Ken Fashionistas dolls, from the fashion to the hairstyles. Ken's hair is no longer molded plastic and it is trendily styled. Ken Fashionistas are a great complement to the fashion and hair play that girls can have with Barbie.
Who It’s For
Ken Fashionistas Cutie is for ages 3 and up.
What to Be Aware of
There is also a Ken Fashionistas Sporty doll, sold separately.