Barbie Sisters Go Camping Camper
Barbie Sisters Go Camping Camper
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Barbie and her sisters Skipper, Stacie, and Chelsea love hanging out together. They also love going camping, but, because it's Barbie, camping is always done in style. The Barbie Sisters Go Camping Camper is a complete camper set that sleeps four dolls and features all the amenities Barbie and her sisters need. The camper, with wheels that really roll, opens to reveal two sides of play. There is an eat-in kitchenette, a bathroom with shower, a bike rack, and a fold-down spa that can really be filled with water. There is also a pop-up second story with two hammocks. Also included is a pet dog and doggy door. No dolls are included.
Why It’s Fun
The Barbie Sisters line celebrates sisters, which makes it great for girls who have sisters. If girls have ever gone camping before, they'll enjoy the chance to play out a camping adventure with Barbie. There's a lot of great detail in this camper that will engage girls in lots of pretend play.
Who It’s For
The Barbie Sisters Go Camping Camper is for girls ages 3 and up.
What to Be Aware of
There is some adult assembly required.
If you fill the spa with water, keep in mind that water may get spilled. Make sure to set up play in an area where it's okay to get a little wet.