Nerf N-Strike Raider CS-35
Nerf N-Strike Raider CS-35
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Nerf N-Strike Raider CS-35 is a reintroduction of a Nerf classic. The drum magazine holds 35 soft foam darts and has a clear window so you know when your ammo is getting low. This is a pump-action blaster and there are two modes—single shot, which shoots one dart at a time, or rapid fire, which shoots dart after dart after dart. The N-Strike Raider comes with 35 clip system darts, a shoulder stock, and a drum magazine. The drum works with other N-Strike blasters.
Why It’s Fun
Boys love engaging in this type of battle play with foam dart blasters. The N-Strike Raider is easy to load and easy to shoot, which is very important during a Nerf battle. It makes a great addition to any Nerf collection.
Who It’s For
The Nerf N-Strike Raider CS-35 is for ages 6 and up.
What to Be Aware of
Each of the foam darts has to be loaded individually, which can take some time because there are 35 of them. But the action and fun once you get into battle makes the long reload time worth it.