Barbie Sisters Skateboard
Barbie Sisters Skateboard
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Barbie and her sisters love to hang out together, and one of the things they like to do is skateboard. Skipper and Chelsea are the dolls in the Barbie Sisters Skateboard two-pack. Chelsea comes with a scooter and helmet. Skipper comes with a skateboard, helmet, and pretend MP3 player with headphones. Also available is Barbie Sisters Skate with Barbie and Stacie. It is sold separately.
Why It’s Fun
These dolls will appeal to girls who are into skateboards or scooters. For girls who are too young to have their own skateboards or scooters, they can play out the skating experience with the Sisters Skateboard dolls. There are lots of opportunities for imaginative play. These dolls also help celebrate sisters, which makes them great for girls who have sisters.
Who It’s For
Barbie Sisters Skateboard is for ages 3 and up.
What to Be Aware of
On the back of the box there is a story about Barbie and her sisters wanting to go skating, and girls can see how it ends by visiting Barbie.com/sisters.