(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Wobble gets its name because the board wobbles as you play. Don't worry; that's intentional. The object of this game of skill is to get the round ball into each of the four holes in the right color order. You do this by dropping or removing discs along the edge of the board. Roll the die to see how many discs you may use. If you roll a six, you get six discs. That means you can put down six discs, put down three discs and remove three discs, or any other combination of six moves. If you get the ball in the hole, you get to keep going for the other three holes. If the ball goes into the wrong hole, then place the ball back in the middle and it's the next person's turn. If the ball doesn't go into any hole, the ball remains where it is and it's the next person's turn.
Wobble comes with a game board, 20 discs, four Wobble pawns, two balls, 16 pawns in four colors, a die, two game sticks, and a storage bag. It is for one to four players.
Why It’s Fun
Wobble is a balancing and strategy game that anyone can play. It may take some time to learn, but with a little patience and practice, you'll get the hang of it. Each time you play the game is different, but it's always challenging and entertaining.
Who It’s For
Wobble is for ages 6 and up.
What to Be Aware of
Assembly of the game board is required.