Would You Rather?
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Would you rather be able to turn water into wine or part the Red Sea? This is the kind of question you'll have to answer in the board game Would You Rather? Would You Rather? is the game of deranged dilemmas and difficult choices. Spin the spinner to choose a category. Then pick up a card from that category and read the dilemma. The other players use A and B cards to secretly vote for what they think you would choose. If they guess correctly, they get to move forward a space. If you fool everyone, you get to move forward one space for each stumped player. Would You Rather? comes with a game board, question cards, and movers. It is for three or more players.
Why It’s Fun
The questions in Would You Rather? are silly and often outrageous. It's fun to see how your friends and family answer the questions—you might be surprised at what they say. Adults will enjoy playing this interactive and engaging party game.
Who It’s For
Would You Rather? is for ages 16 and up.
What to Be Aware of
This game is really not appropriate for younger kids because some of the provocative nature of some of the questions.