(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Based on the animated TV show Pocoyo, the Pocoyo SwiggleTraks system is a flexible racetrack that is easy for preschoolers to connect and features the inquisitive character of Pocoyo. With the SwiggleTraks set, preschoolers put together the racetrack by popping together the pieces. Pocoyo travels the track in his motorized car that plays music. The SwiggleTraks set comes with four 16-link colored tracks, a moving bridge, a musical motorized vehicle with Pocoyo inside, and a ball accessory that the vehicle can push around the track.
Why It’s Fun
This is a great racetrack set for preschoolers because it is easy for them to use and put together. This colorful, flexible racetrack gives preschoolers a creative way to play by allowing them to create their own track.
Who It’s For
The Pocoyo SwiggleTraks set is for ages 18 months and up.
What to Be Aware of
The Pocoyo SwiggleTraks set requires two AAA (for vehicle) and three AA (for bridge) batteries, which are not included.