Glow Crazy Distance Doodler
Glow Crazy Distance Doodler
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Kids can draw and write with light thanks to the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler. Using the glow-in-the-dark Magic Lightwand, kids can doodle on special paper called GlowClings. Just place the GlowClings on a clean, flat wall and you can doodle from up to 10 feet away. (The GlowClings won't harm the wall, and you can remove them and place them on other surfaces.)
These are not permanent drawings. The light from the pen fades after a few seconds, but that means that kids can draw and doodle over and over again.
The Glow Crazy Distance Doodler comes with a Magic Lightwand, two jumbo GlowClings, four stencil sheets, and a tip booklet.
Why It’s Fun
This is a great activity toy for the whole family. Kids can doodle on their wall as they're falling asleep. It would also make a great activity at a sleepover. From drawing to playing games, there are so many fun things you can do with the Glow Crazy Distance Doodler. Kids will love letting their imaginations go wild in the dark.
Who It’s For
The Glow Crazy Distance Doodler is for ages 6 and up.
What to Be Aware of
The Glow Crazy Distance Doodler requires four AAA batteries, which are not included.
Don't stare directly into the light or shine the light at people's faces.