Pokemon Reversible Plush
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Jakks Pacific's Pokémon Reversible Plush brings the transformation aspect of the popular Pokémon game to stuffed animals. Each plush toy starts as a Pokéball that kids can toss around and play with. But, when kids open the tabs on the back of the Pokéball and turn it inside out, it turns into a Pokémon character. There are three characters available: Snivy, Tepig, and Oshawott.
Why It’s Fun
Transforming from Pokéball to Pokémon is a big part of Pokémon, as is calling for each figure from the Pokéball. The reversible plush allows kids to recreate this transformation, giving them a whole new way to play Pokémon.
Who It’s For
Pokémon Reversible Plush are for ages 4 and up. Boys who are into collecting and playing Pokémon will like these.
What to Be Aware of
It can take some time to transform the Pokémon. Younger kids might need some help from mom and dad.