Tub Time Bubble Maker
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Tub Time Bubble Maker is an enclosed, battery-operated bubble blower designed to entertain little ones while they're in the bathtub. The toy's suction cup securely adheres to a tub wall. Fill the bubble maker with bubble solution and then press the button for a continuous stream of bubbles. Press the button again to stop the bubbles. The Tub Time Bubble Maker comes with a four-ounce bottle of tear-free bubble solution.
Why It’s Fun
The Tub Time Bubble Maker adds fun to the tub. The included tear-free solution won't irritate kids' eyes should kids get a little close to the bubbles. The bubbles provide visual stimulation for kids and engage them in simple interaction—and it may even distract reluctant bathers as they get into the tub. Older kids will find it fun to be able to have bubbles blown in the house.
Who It’s For
The Tub Time Bubble Maker is for ages birth and up. Any kid who likes bubbles will like this.
What to Be Aware of
This bubble maker does make a fairly loud mechanical noise as it operates. However, most kinds won't mind that.
Four AA batteries are required.
If you have trouble getting the suction cup to stick to the tub wall, the Tub Time Bubble Maker does stand on its own. You don't have to hang it.
Be careful when moving the Tub Time Bubble Maker. If there is solution still in it, the solution may leak out.