Duck Pond Puzzle
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Maple Landmark Woodcraft produces a variety of wooden puzzles for preschoolers, including the Duck Pond Puzzle. This 20-piece puzzle is made completely from wooden parts. The image is printed directly on the wood. The pieces of this high-quality puzzle snap in easily and are big enough for small hands to grasp. The pieces are also designed so that kids have to match the colors, get the orientation of the pieces right, and think creatively as they play and put the puzzle together.
Why It’s Fun
Puzzles are a classic play pattern and get young kids thinking creatively. Kids will really like the bright colors of this wooden puzzle and the feel of the puzzle pieces.
Who It’s For
The Duck Pond Puzzle is for ages 3 and up.
What to Be Aware of
Maple Landmark says that the images on its wooden puzzles are done with a color printer so that the images won't scratch off, even after a lot of play.