Cars 2 Sorry Sliders
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
High-octane adventure continues with the release of Disney/Pixar's Cars 2 on June 24, 2011. Lightning McQueen and Mater head to the World Grand Prix where they get caught up in international espionage. Hasbro is reimagining some of its classic board games in the style of Cars 2.
In Cars 2 Sorry Sliders, build a racetrack and take turns flicking your pawns around the board. Watch out for danger zones and bonus zones. Every time you make it to the finish line, add another lap counter to your total. Once you have four lap counters, it's time for the final race around the track. The first one to make it to the finish line wins. Cars 2 Sorry Sliders comes with track pieces, barriers, four racers, obstacles, lap counter tokens, a Mater token, a sticker sheet, and a game guide. It is for two to four players.
Why It’s Fun
The gameplay of Cars 2 Sorry Sliders changes every time you play because kids can build the racetrack in different ways. Kids can also race their pawns around the racetrack without playing the game. This is a unique take on Sorry Sliders that fans of Cars will really like.
Who It’s For
Cars 2 Sorry Sliders is for ages 6 and up.
What to Be Aware of
Assembly of the game board is required.