Timmy Time Talking Timmy
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Timmy Time is an animated series for preschoolers to help them get ready for school and learn social interaction, manners, and how to get along with others. Timmy the sheep is the center of the show, and now kids can bring Timmy to life with the Timmy Time Talking Timmy stuffed animal. When kids squeeze Timmy's tummy, Timmy says, "Baaaaah", just like on the show.
Why It’s Fun
Talking Timmy is a super cuddly stuffed animal that preschoolers will love. This stuffed animal's white fleece body has a texture similar to that of a real sheep, only softer for lots of hugging and cuddling. Kids will like being able to interact with Timmy in a new way.
Who It’s For
Talking Timmy is for ages 2 and up. Kids who know Timmy from the show will really like this stuffed animal.
What to Be Aware of
Talking Timmy requires three LR44 button cell batteries, which are included. The bottom of the box shows how to replace the batteries.