(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Gaz-zuds Foam-I-Nator is a motorized bubble toy that creates foam, not bubbles. Dip the Foam-I-Nator into the special Gaz-zuds solution, press the button, and watch a stream of foam come out. It creates up to five gallons of foam per dip. The Foam-I-Nator includes a dip tray and eight ounces of Gaz-zuds solution.
Why It’s Fun
There hasn't been much innovation in bubbles in a hundred years or so, so it's nice to see something like the Foam-I-Nator come along. This is a fun new take on bubble play that kids will really like.
The foam allows you to blanket areas (outdoors, of course) or create flying foam that will be carried on the wind.
Seeing people's reactions to this new way of playing with bubbles is worth the price of the toy alone!
Who It’s For
The Foam-I-Nator is for ages 3 and up.
What to Be Aware of
The Foam-I-Nator requires four D batteries, which are not included.
In order to create foam, make sure you are using Gaz-zuds foam solution. Use Gazillion Bubble super solution for refills.
Always play with bubbles outside.