(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
Inside this high-quality wooden box is a game of Washers, a game very similar to Horseshoes. The box unlatches and each side of the box becomes a target. Set the targets up at whatever distance is appropriate for the age and skill level of the players.
Toss the yellow and orange washers at the target to score points. Score three points for landing the washer in the center bulls-eye cup and one point for landing it in the box but not in the cup. The first player or team to 21 wins. Bulls-Eye Washers can be played with two people or four people divided into two teams. It includes two wooden boxes, four yellow washers, and four orange washers.
Why It’s Fun
Bulls-Eye Washers is portable, making it a great outdoor game at barbecues, picnics, or anywhere outside you want to play.
It's great for people of many different ages to play together.
Who It’s For
Bulls-Eye Washers is for ages 8 and up.
What to Be Aware of
There is a bit of a learning curve to the game, but because you can move the targets around, Bulls-Eye Washers can be set up for different skill levels.
$50 might seem like a lot to spend on a game, but Bulls-Eye Washers' high-quality wooden packaging and classic appeal makes it a game that can be passed down through generations.