Monster High Dawn of the Dance
Monster High Dawn of the Dance
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The super popular Monster High characters are going to the prom dressed in freaky new fashions. Frankie Stein, Clawdeen Wolf, and Cleo De Nile are all fully poseable and come with a doll stand so girls can stand the dolls up and put them in funky dance poses. Each doll also comes with an invitation to the Dawn of the Dance party, a hairbrush, and an accessory, such as Frankie Stein's coffin-shaped cell phone. Each doll is sold separately.
Monster High is part of a whole line of dolls with great characters and stories that kids can get involved with at MonsterHigh.com.
Why It’s Fun
The Monster High dolls are freaky and fabulous and even a little tongue-in-cheek. From the cleverly named Dawn of the Dance to the coffin-shaped cell phone, this is a fun and funny doll line. The fashions are great and the poseability of the dolls really adds to the play value.
Who It’s For
Monster High dolls are geared toward older girls ages 6 and up.
What to Be Aware of
The doll stand needs to be assembled. Each doll comes with instructions for putting the stand together and placing the doll on it.