Jedi T-6 Shuttle
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
The Jedi T-6 Shuttle is part of LEGO's Star Wars product line, based on the entire Star Wars saga as well as the animated TV show The Clone Wars. Kids assemble the T-6 Shuttle to help Jedi Knights race to a distant Clone Wars battlefield. The shuttle features moving wings and missile firing capabilities. It comes with four minifigure characters, including Anakin Skywalker and Obi Wan Kenobi, each with its own lightsaber. There are 389 pieces in this building set.
Why It’s Fun
For Star Wars fans, this cool set offers great detail and a realistic design to bring the movies and TV show to life. The moving parts allow kids to do more than just pretend to fly the shuttle around. And there is always a sense of accomplishment when kids build the toy themselves before playing with it.
Who It’s For
Young Star Wars fans will like this set the most. The recommended age is 8 and up, and we really believe the "and up" part will want to get their hands on this set. This set makes a great collector's item for adult Star Wars fans.
What to Be Aware of
This set comes with a lot of pieces (389) and can be complicated for younger kids to put together, but figuring all that out is part of the play. Make sure you follow the illustrated instructions and set aside a couple of hours to assemble.