Zoobles Azoozia Collection
Zoobles Azoozia Collection
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
What It Is
There's a new type of Zoobles hitting toy store shelves — Zoobles Azoozia. These Zoobles are a little bit larger than the original Zoobles but that's because they hide a surprise inside. Just like the original Zoobles, the Azoozia Zoobles start off as a ball and spring open when placed on a Happitat (a magnetized accessory with the magnets molded into the plastic). When kids press down on a latch on the back of the Zooble, a baby Zooble (or Zoobling) pops out. The Zoobling will also spring into action when a lever on its head is pressed. There are three different mom and baby sets, each with its own Happitat.
Why It’s Fun
This is great classic mom/baby nurturing play for girls who may have outgrown their baby dolls but not the classic play pattern. And it's like getting two Zoobles in one. All the fun of the original Zoobles is in the Zoobles Azoozia collection, but now kids can play out a new Zoobles storyline.
Who It’s For
The entire Zoobles line is targeted to girls. Zoobles Azoozia is for ages 4 and up.
What to Be Aware of
The baby Zooble is very small and must be held in just the right way so that no fingers block the parts that are supposed to pop up. This could be frustrating for younger kids.