Training Yard with Loop Playset
Training Yard with Loop Playset
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
There are new trains chugging into the station—and TV sets. The new train-centric series Chuggington
is an animated series for preschoolers that follows the humorous adventures of "train"ees Wilson, Brewster, and Koko as they learn to ride the rails of life. Kids can recreate favorite Chuggington
episodes or imagine new railroad adventures with Chuggington die-cast engines and playsets. The engines feature durable die-cast construction, realistic decoration, and secure front-and-back couplings, making train play easy and fun for preschoolers. The playsets enhance the imaginative fun, making train play, well, traintastic.
One of the larger sets is the Training Yard with Loop Playset. This offers preschoolers an action-packed experience! Engines plummet down the spiral track, shoot through the launcher, and race through an exciting 360-degree overhead loop! A motorized engine launcher propels up to two engines through the loop. The playset includes a die-cast Wilson engine and a Vee figure. Other engines are sold separately.
All the Chuggington sets work together, and Learning Curve has made a really high quality toy that will stimulate imaginations and provide for hours of open-ended and story-based play.