3D Sneaky Puzzles
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
Take your puzzles to a whole new dimension with 3D Sneaky Puzzles. These 46-piece floor puzzles are full of surprises. Once kids put together the 3D puzzle, they slip on the included, sturdy 3D glasses for a new experience. Kids will see sea creatures "swimming" toward them with the Singin' Sea Creatures puzzle. The Lightning Bugs All Around puzzle gives the illusion that lightning bugs are flying around kids' heads. And the safari animals in the Midnight Safari puzzle will look big and lively through the 3D glasses.
But there's more than just fun and optical illusions going on here. Hidden within each puzzle are all the letters of the alphabet and numbers 0-9. Kids can race to be the first one to find them all or parents can help younger children recognize each letter and number.
The finished floor puzzles are 2x3 feet, perfect for humongous 3D fun, so plan the puzzle-building space accordingly.