Color Wonder Sound Studio
Color Wonder Sound Studio
(actual price may vary)
TimetoPlayMag.com Ratings and Reviews
At TimetoPlayMag.com, we want to engage, inform and entertain our readers to give them the benefit of our knowledge, experience and the breadth of products we cover. We look at more than 10,000 new toys and children’s products every year, and our primary purpose is to help you make the best choices for the kids in your life.
Our goal is to give you the real story on what you’ll find when you bring a toy home. And we know that every kid and every family is different. That’s why we always say: “The hot toy is only hot if it’s hot for your child.”
Our editorial team has more than 100 years combined experience working in the toy industry. Our rating system ranks toys on 4 key criteria:
- Fun — Does it engage the child? Does it inspire imaginative play? Does it contribute to creative expression? Is it entertaining?
- Repeat Play OR Collectibility — Some toys are played with, some are collected. If we feel a toy is better suited for collectibility, we’ll rank it based on Collectibility instead of Repeat Play.
- Repeat Play — Will kids come back to it over time? Does the toy allow diverse imaginative play experiences? Does it provide longer-term play value?
- Collectibility — Some toys may have limited traditional play, but kids will treasure them as collectibles.
- Assembly/Instructions — Is the toy easy to assemble? Are the instructions clear?
Over the years we’ve learned a lot about what makes great toys and exciting play experiences. We want to help you create the best experiences for your kids and your family.
Ultimately, you’re the best judge of what you want to bring into your home — and what’s best for your kids. And because you’re an important part of the Time to Play family, we invite you to let us know if you ever find an error or have any ideas how we can better help you. After all, we exist for one reason: to help you have more fun!
Art has never sounded so good! With the Color Wonder Sound Studio, kids' creations come to life with sounds! Kids can add unique sounds anywhere on their mess-free creations with this interactive, touch-sensitive drawing pad. If kids are coloring a dinosaur, they can make it roar just by coloring on the paper.
The drawing pad has a slot at the top that holds the different sound cards organized by category. To change the sounds, simply slip in a new card. It's easy, fun and interactive.
Add more than 50 sounds to each page—mix and match sounds with coloring pages, then "play back" the picture. Kids can use the Sound Studio with any Color Wonder paper.
The Color Wonder Sound Studio comes with six sound icon cards (for a total of 60 sounds), five Color Wonder mini markers, 12 pages of preprinted Color Wonder paper, and six blank pages of Color Wonder paper. Each sound icon card represents a different "soundscape", including city, prehistoric, beach, rainforest, farm, and concert.
Sound Studio refills will be sold in Disney Princess and Disney Toy Story themes for $9.99 each. Refills include four sound icon cards, four Color Wonder markers, and 12 pages of preprinted Color Wonder paper.
The Sound Studio adds a really fun element to the traditional pastime of coloring. Kids will love making their pictures come to life.