The Largest Game Show on Twitter
Prizes for Wednesday, December 4
Please only play for the prizes you wish to win; we will not substitute prizes. Final Play is open to everyone, even those who have already won that day!
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by JoeysKangaMooMa)
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by Emilburp)
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by StephRollman85)
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by ameecq)
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by carlylanemorgan)
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by mommylynch)
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by choonkitng)
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by sourdeena)
- Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by glitterfae)
- Final Play: Battroborg 3-in-1 Battle Arena and Pokemon X & Pokemon Y Battle Arena (won by glitterfae)
How to Play
- The show will take place via Twitter every Wednesday at 1pm ET / 10am PT using the #TimeToPlayLive hashtag.
- All questions and updates will be provided by @TimetoPlay.
- @TimeToPlay will ask four types of questions:
- Letter Play — Similar to hangman, players must fill in the missing letters of a toy, character or children’s entertainment word or name. Asterisks (*) denote a space between words, e.g., T_me*t_*P_ay (Time to Play).
- Web Play — Using existing knowledge or the Internet players must answer a toy industry or TimetoPlayMag.com related question.
- Name Play — Several clues will be provided and players must guess the identity of the toy or children’s character.
- Final Play — Common Thread – We will provide a series of short clues that all have something in common. Using existing knowledge or the Internet, players must identify what “Common thread” ties these clues together.
- Where do the answers to #TimeToPlayLive trivia questions come from? There are three types of #TimeToPlayLive shows:
- If it’s a Pick-A-Prize week, that means every answer is one of that week’s prizes, so study the prize list and read all the reviews we’ve done on those toys. You’ll know if it’s a Pick-A-Prize week because it will say so at the top of the prize list and the list will have more than 10 items.
- If it’s a theme week (as in, all the prizes are from one brand or one company), then study up on that theme! Check out the reviews we’ve done on that theme and follow @TimetoPlay on Twitter for any hints or clues in the days leading up to #TimeToPlayLive.
- If it’s a regular week, then the answers could come from anywhere! But it’s a good bet to check out our latest reviews because the answers may come from there.
- Players must include the #TimeToPlayLive hashtag in all tweets to participate. Make sure your answers include the hashtag or else it won’t be counted!
- The first correct response by an eligible player wins.
- All answers must be spelled correctly, unless otherwise noted. However, capitalization is not a factor.
- All answers must be provided in full. Barbie Sisters Go Camping Camper is a correct answer, while Barbie Camper is not.
- Tweets often come in at different speeds depending on the Twitter client and connections you are using. If there is any discrepancy when choosing a winner, TimetoPlayMag.com uses the order that appears on www.timetoplaylive.com for final judgement.
- Decisions made by TimetoPlayMag.com appointed admins are final!
- To claim their prizes, winners must direct message @TimetoPlay with their Twitter name, legal name and shipping address.
- #TimeToPlayLive is open only to the residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada.
- An address/household may win one prize from #TimeToPlayLive per calendar month (standard or grand prize), with one exception:
- If a standard prize is won, the address/household may also win the grand prize from the same #TimeToPlayLive show.
- If an address/household wins any time during the month of December, the next time the address/household is eligible to win a #TimeToPlayLive prize is the first week of January.
- December’s standard and grand prize winners (eligible to win again in January):