The Largest Game Show on Twitter
Prizes for Wednesday, June 19
Please only play for the prizes you wish to win; we cannot substitute prizes. Final Play is open to everyone, even those who have already won that day!
It’s time again for Pick a Prize!
The prizes below are also the answers to the questions. Be the first to guess which product we’re talking about, and you win!
- PBS Kids Test Tube Explorers
- Mix & Make-Up Nail Sparkle
- I Heart Guts, I Lung Rock n Roll
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Power Sound FX Michelangelo(claimed by carlyangermorgan)
- Dora Rocks! Singing Star Microphone
- Polly Pocket Patio
Rockin’ Math(claimed by whinershaters)
- Wiggles Taking Off CD
Smurf Figures 1970-1979(claimed by Elivya) Nintendo 3DS Lalaloopsy(claimed by cavishki)
- Bratzillaz Yasmina Clairvoya
- Yomega Yo Mods BX2
G.I. JOE: Retaliation Ninja Speed Cycle with Snake Eyes(claimed by mommylynch) La Dee Da City Girl(claimed by dinotrain1) Little Tikes Wiggimals(claimed by bebeeluv)
- Penguins on Ice
Marvel Heroes Turbo-Air Spider-Man Monster Truck(claimed by whycantiwin2) Power Rangers Megaforce Battle Morphin Black Ranger(claimed by momsfocus)
- Scrabble Spanish Edition
Nerf Super Soaker X-Treme Hydro Pack(claimed by sleepydex)
How to Play
- The show will take place via Twitter every Wednesday at 1pm EST / 10am PST using the #TimeToPlayLive hashtag. We recommend following the hashtag in an application such as Tweet Grid.
- Hosts @JimSilver and @TheToyGuy will provide clues throughout the show. All questions and updates will be provided by @TimetoPlay. Please make sure you’re following all three tweeps!
- @TimeToPlay will ask four types of questions:
- Letter Play — Similar to hangman, players must fill in the missing letters of a toy, character or children’s entertainment word or name. Asterisks (*) denote a space between words, e.g., T_me*t_*P_ay (Time to Play).
- Web Play — Using existing knowledge or the Internet players must answer a toy industry or TimetoPlayMag.com related question.
- Name Play — Several clues will be provided and players must guess the identity of the toy or children’s character.
- Final Play — Common Thread – We will provide a series of short clues that all have something in common. Using existing knowledge or the Internet, players must identify what “Common thread” ties these clues together.
- An address/household may win one prize from #TimeToPlayLive per calendar month (standard or grand prize), with one exception:
- If a standard prize is won, the address/household may also win the grand prize from the same #TimeToPlayLive show.
- If an address/household wins any time during the month of June, the next time the address/household is eligible to win a #TimeToPlayLive prize is the first week of July.
- June’s standard and grand prize winners (eligible to win again in July):
- ahhlekz, Amandajc_21, bebeeluv, BusyVAMommy, candacki, Candy3400, CAnGoNiNNy, carlyangermorgan, cavishki, dinotrain1, Elivya, glitterfae, JemsW16, kygurl62689, LLLSummer, marlibu, Mellanhead, mommylynch, mommyof2dd, momsfocus, NeonKiss, Nikki2Kids, PurplePassion12, sleepydex, trevster7, Tric83, whinershaters and whycantiwin2.
- #TimeToPlayLive is open only to the residents of the US, the District of Columbia, and Canada.