The Largest Game Show on Twitter
Prizes for Wednesday, March 12
Please only play for the prizes you wish to win; we will not substitute prizes. Final Play is open to everyone, even those who have already won that day!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shell Water Blaster
- Dolly Pockets Cinderella & 3 Finger Puppets
- Marvel Avengers Titan Heroes Series Captain America
- Logo Party
- Mega Bloks First Builders 123 Learning Train
- FlyLine Room Raiders
- Dragons: Defenders of Berk Hookfang Monstrous Nightmare & Dragons: Defenders of Berk Belch & Barf
- Sofia the First Talking Sofia and Animal Friends
- Final Play: Adventure Time BMO Stereo Headphones
How to Play
- @TimetoPlay hosts the game show every Wednesday at 1pm ET / 10am PT using the #TimeToPlayLive hashtag. To see what everyone is tweeting during the game, follow the hashtag on Twitter.com or a service like TwitterFall, our personal favorite.
- @TimeToPlay will ask the following types of questions:
- TTPM Trivia — Using existing knowledge or TTPM.com, players must answer a question related to a TTPM product review. Answers to TTPM Trivia questions must include the full name of the product. For example, Doc McStuffins Get Better Check Up Center is a correct answer, while Doc McStuffins Center is not. Correct spelling is required; correct capitalization is not. Multiple choice questions can be answered with the answer’s letter, the full answer, or both.
- General Trivia — Using existing knowledge or the Internet, players must answer a general trivia question. The question could be about pop culture, current events, or anything else under the sun. Correct spelling and capitalization is not required, but the answer must be at least recognizable.
- Where do the answers to #TimeToPlayLive trivia questions come from?
- If it’s a Pick-A-Prize week, that means every answer is one of that week’s prizes, so study the prize list and read all the reviews we’ve done on those toys. You’ll know if it’s a Pick-A-Prize week because it will say so at the top of the prize list and the list will have more than 10 items.
- If it’s a theme week (as in, all the prizes are from one brand or one company), then study up on that theme! Check out the reviews we’ve done on that theme and follow @TimetoPlay on Twitter for any hints or clues in the days leading up to #TimeToPlayLive.
- If it’s a regular week, then the answers could come from anywhere! But it’s a good bet to check out our latest reviews because the answers may come from there.
- Players must include the #TimeToPlayLive hashtag in all tweets to participate. Make sure your answers include the hashtag or else it won’t be counted!
- The first correct response by an eligible player wins.
- Tweets often come in at different speeds depending on the Twitter client and connections you are using. If there is any discrepancy when choosing a winner, TTPM.com uses the order that appears on www.timetoplaylive.com for final judgement.
- Decisions made by TTPM.com appointed admins are final!
- To claim their prizes, winners must direct message @TimetoPlay with their Twitter name, legal name and shipping address.
- #TimeToPlayLive is open only to the residents of the United States, the District of Columbia, and Canada.
- An address/household may win one prize from #TimeToPlayLive per calendar month (standard or grand prize), with one exception:
- If a standard prize is won, the address/household may also win the grand prize from the same #TimeToPlayLive show.
- If an address/household wins any time during the month of March, the next time the address/household is eligible to win a #TimeToPlayLive prize is the first week of April.
- March’s standard and grand prize winners (eligible to win again in April):